So the next & upcoming 2017 World Rally Championship is going to be much exciting than ever. There will be number of cars by Major Carmakerswith new driving dynamics & designing perspectives. One of which will be the 2017 Volkswagen Polo R for WRC. The Sketch has just been unveiled by the company publically. & it has raised the level of curiosity among the car enthusiasts of the world already. Let’s just figure out what’s in with Polo R WRC through the revealed sketch by the company…!!!
- The Sketch of the much popular Volkswagen Polo R for 2017 WRC (World Rally Championship) has just been unveiled by the company.
- The upcoming 2017 Volkswagen Polo R WRC will be lighter in weight compare to its own current generation model.
- The 2017 Volkswagen Polo R WRC is meeting all the Regulations of 2017 FIA World Rally Championship.
It appears to be Carmakers are preparing themselves for the upcoming 2017 WRC.
The recently revealed sketch of the 2017 Volkswagen Polo R WRC is the pretty damn evidence of the same. Volkswagen Motorsport is being all ready for the new Season of the WRC 2017. It has designed the 2017 Version of its widely acclaimed model Polo R WRC.
There will be number of Changes in the
. Few of them can be identified as follows.
- It will be relatively lighter in weight up to 25kg.
- It will be wider by 50mm compare to its on-going version of the Car.
- It gets bigger Rear Wing.
- It gets Electric Centre Differential for the Power Transmission.
- It is about to offer 60bhp Burst in terms of Power Output which will make it 380bhp now.
- It comes with More Prominent Front Spoiler.
- The Air Restrictor will be wider by 3mm.
Volkswagen Motorsport had already started working on the 2017 Version of Polo R WRC back in the summer of 2015. The Body of the Car is been modified thoroughly. The 2017 Version of Polo R WRC is currently undergoing the Last Stage of its Development Process.
So folks… in this way 2017 Volkswagen Polo R WRC looks pretty damn prominent model after all in this way…!!!